CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Amazing!

Latley Taylor has a few new things she is doing! She gives high fives, claps her hands, shows us how big she is...and just this week she finally is saying dada! This is music to Ryans ears. She is talking in french at times...which is worth laughing about! She stood up for the first time today on her own, so exciting. Time is going fast..she is growing up and i really love it. I am enjoying motherhood more each day and it is thrilling to know this little girl is my daughter. I love her more than I could of possibly imagined.

1 comments:

jules said...

Jenn, i miss you guys so much. I miss Taylor so much and when i read this i cried because i can't be there to watch her grow up. It breaks my heart, but when i come back, whenever that is you are going to be seeing me alot, because i will be driving and i want to see that little girl as much as i can. Give this amazing gift from God lots of high fives for me and teach her how to say Julia :).