CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Joy!

Had to share with you about taylors new favorite thing to do on a almost daily basis, to ride a carasol. She calls it the neigh neighs. I love it...so funny! Tonight we went to dave and busters to celebrate rys belated birthday with some of the fam. Food was ok, but we loved the game room. It felt like we were little kids again, winning tokens. Skiball anyone? We got home just in time for prison break, we are so hooked! Ry and I love our mondays together, since its the only day he doesnt have to work. We are so thankful where God has us, me getting to be at home with Tay, and Ry loving his 2 jobs is such a blessing.A verse that keeps ringing in my ears is, "may your joy be full". I see it and long for that joy daily.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Jenn- I am so happy for you guys. Taylor is such a doll, what a blessing she is. I love your blogs, it keeps me up to date. Love you!
Nikki

Kelly Meirik said...

I got added joy from just reading about your joy. Sure was great to see you a few weekends back.
Happy to hear your fam. is in a good spot & experiencing gratefulness in the midst of what sounds like a bit of a busy life (2 jobs, a baby and all). Bless you 3!

Elizabeth said...

Love the neigh neighs.