CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mammoth baby!

Just behind us in this picture is the rock where 6 years ago ry asked me to be his wife! So incredible to re-live this moment with him! We go to snowboard thursday together which was a blessing on thee most perfect day!
We had an amazing "19 inch snow storm come our way while on vacation in mammoth! We were so grateful to our dear friends the Adairs to let us stay with them!
Taylor was a full on snow bunny in the snow, she loved it!
Yes, she did snowboard with dada!
Playtime was spent out in the snow!
ok how cute is she!!!!

2 comments:

The HUB said...

Thanks babe for being so great. I loved our trip and appreciate how you continue the blog! I am proud of you!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE you snow bunny tay! I cant wait to get Owen out there on a board with you.