CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got tagged!

I have been tagged by my sister n law, Nicole to write 7 interesting facts about myself. Needless to say this was pretty intense for me because I dont stop and think about myself..something I dont do that often while raising a 18 month old! So hears what I got!

1. I hate to wash my hair! Really, I try to go as long as possible with having to do the hour long process. Its become a real problem where I am debating to just cut my hair, except my husband loves it not washed and crazy...thats what I get for marrying a wild man!

2. I love love coffee in the morning!I think the fact that in college, I worked at the coffee cart on campus and worked at Bad Ass Coffee House on balboa island, i got hooked! I never go without it, and i use to be your addict in the starbucks line, then I moved on to coffee bean, and now I am a proud stay at home mom who thinks the coffee I make.. is the best! Got to love the fact Im saving money as well, $3.70 a day adds up quickly!

3. I want to live on an island. Honetly who doesnt? I love the water..the smell, the view, the sand, everything overwhelmes me and makes me feel more alive! I feel like one day God will send us to Australia, or Maui.. !

4.Im a post surgical makeup artist. After my accident, about a year after I went to makeup school, face still burned and decided to pursue a career in the postsurgical field to help others like myself with facial scars. I loved this time in my life and would not trade it for anything! I then started my own business called " Hope Artistry" where I was a buyer from classified spray on foundation! I then resold the product to burn suriviors and others. I later sold the company after I got married. My heart is still called to work with burn survivors!

5. I secretly have an adventures spirit! I really do want to travel the world, but many know me as someone who cant decide what is right. I mean I want everything to be perfect, planned, paid for! I hasitate way too much...Im working on this and I am happy to say that with in this last year we have travel alot with Taylor in tow! I think my spirit has changed to be more excepting of the unknown!

6. I have been told I would be a good psycologist! Since i was little i would..try to figure people out! I am told that I came into the world not crying, just staring at everything with big eyes! Its funny because my daughter is the same way! I like to listen to others...most of the time, to read there body language, get a sense of what is really going on...I really should start doing some classes on line! But some of the time it is all to exhausting to think about!

7. I would snowboard every day if i could! Ryan proposed to me on the top of Mammoth Mountain, and we basically fell in love threw snowboarding together. I am no pro, I just simply love the snowy mountains, hot chocolate, the thrill of going up the lift and enjoying the ride down the mountain side. Plus, fresh powder is a touch of heaven to me. It awakens my soul..makes me feel free and in Gods creation!

So thats just a couple fun stuff about me.......tag your it!!! ( Elizabeth, Meg, Kelly..Jenny)

2 comments:

Nicole Gniffke said...

i love it!!!

thanks for sharing, i feel like i knew most of that, but not in all that detail... hehe

like the hair washing thing, lol, i knew ry liked it wild but, unwashed?... i cant go one day without it.

and the island thing ive heard you say something b4, but i never knew you were serious, like serious... we have to do something about this to make it happen.

love you!

Elizabeth said...

I loved it too... but Im going to pretend like I never read it so I can skip the tag at the end. I guess I will do it, since I am a stay at home mom and I learned some new things about you I dont know if I ever would have found out!