CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Lovin Winter!

Cant believe Christmas is 4 weeks away. I am so thrilled to be celebrating this year with our new little bundle of joy! Taylor is already 7 months old...and almost learning how to crawl. She gets up on her knees, rocks back and forth then thats about it. We are so proud of her, and I didnt know I could be such a cheerleader for just about anything she does! Go Tay! As some of you know we are going threw ALOT of change right now with Ryan working 2 jobs..he is truely an amazing husband.I have learned lately that we only learn patience with others and ourselves when we feel in the dark! Life keeps on changing and Im learning to truely embrace time!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love reading your blogs...cant wait to join you in mommyhood! Lets get together soon!